The following is information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and steps we are taking at BES to help prevent its spread in the event that the virus gets to WNC:
- We are receiving weekly updates from Haywood County DHHS (Health Dept.) and will relay pertinent information to parents in a timely manner.
- There is a local task force forming that will include school system folks so we will be very “in the loop” regarding new information.
- At this time there are no travel restrictions inside the US.
- Hand washing is vitally important and will be discussed and modeled with all our students.
- Our cafeteria tables are being sanitized by an adult in between each group of students.
Please encourage your child to practice good hand washing and remind them not to eat or drink after others while at school.