Bethel Elementary School offers an After-School Program Monday through Friday, which operates each day from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. This program is for children kindergarten through fifth grade.
- BES After-School contact number (828)400-7668.
- An application needs to be filled out completely, (Please leave NO empty questions- fill in N/A if necessary) and return to the BES school office.
Download and Print Application Packet by clicking the link below
- After-School care will begin Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: $50.00 for one child per week. Each additional child is $40.00 a week. There will be no daily rates.
- Late Fees: There will be a $1 per minute late charge after 6:00 p.m.
- Payments: All payments are due in advance. Payments are due on Monday of each week or the first day your child/children attend after-school care each week. If payments are not made in full each Monday, your child/children cannot return until payment is made.
- Payments also need to be given to an after-school staff member at pickup, do not send payment through the child’s teacher.
- If you have any questions you can contact Macie Lanning, After-School Program Coordinator @ (828) 400-7668 or email email@example.com. You may also contact Amanda Watson, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or the BES office at (828) 646-3448.